Thursday, 9 June 2011

clever sami


clever sami, originally uploaded by lusummers.

my friend sami teasedale is rather a clever sausage - she's an amazing maker of lovely stitched pieces and has used scraps of my seafoam scandi print to make this beautiful necklace. it's my new favourite wear-it-every-day necklace. it will go with everything i own. the pear brooch is *gorgeous* and features off cuts of the quilt i'm making at the moment along with more scandi and more of sami's delicious stitchery. it will live on my denim jacket where it will look splendid. thank you SO much sami, i shall treasure them always! take a look at her blog where you'll see her using more of my fabric and there's even a pair of earrings and a ring up for grabs on her giveway! but hurry as you've only got until tomorrow to enter :)