then throw into the mix that i discovered that my 'bloomsbury' print in my last moda collection had been ripped off by lecien (another story, i'll tell you if there's ever any response from the company, if you don't follow me on instagram take a look at my feed, i'm @lusummers)
so the other day, i cleared all my crap from the print table, covered it in 2 metres of PFD (prepared for dyeing) fabric and got to work. i deliberately didn't want to think about colour, just shape and pattern so i used black ink...this is where i am after 3 days of printing - (not constantly, you'll be relieved to know!) some bits work, others not so well and i'm not sure if it's finished or whether i want to start adding new colours, or what i will do with it afterwards but the exercise has done exactly what i wanted - taken me out of my comfort zone by thinking big...and it's been lovely.
PS...tomorrow's the first turkey shed workshop, very nervous but very excited, i'll take pics if i remember!