Monday 5 November 2007

remember, remember...



...don't eat too many chocolates or you won't eat your dinner...
i thought you'd might like to see some family pics of our little 'do' last night...(well, you might not, but my brother paul occasionally reads this, so there's at least one person interested ;) top photo is of my two nieces molly and anna and the fella with his hand in the choc tin is my frank. and below that, a rare pic of yours truly with arth who looks like he's trying to ingest his anorak. do you like my pink coat? i bought it on a sweltering day a week ago in portugal, along with some winter jumpers. it was a very strange experience, but i'm so pleased with my coat, even if it's an a-line swingy style...i'm just waiting for someone to say: "i didn't know you were expecting another! when are you due?"