i've been tagged by the delightful hazeljoy.
i must tell you 7 random things about me. how interesting for you all, (that sentence was dripping with sarcasm) i'll try to make it painless.
1) i'm a really bad speller. no spelling bee accolades for this dumb-arse. and the blogger spell checker has been failing me lately, so those with a red pen can go through my posts and underline all my mistakes.
2) i love my husband sam more than life itself, but if on pain of death i had to chose another sexy bloke to run away with, i would find it hard to resist the silver fox, phillip schofield. and maybe alpha male david boreanaz. oh yeah, and ol' snake-hips adam levine. he's nice too. i could actually go on, but out of respect for sam, i'd better stop ;)
3) i love the hallmark channel, and i watch it most when i'm working.
4) i cry really easily. i mean really easily. theme tunes make me cry. (do you remember the littlest hobo?...that makes me bawl like a baby. there's a voice keeps on callin' me, down the road that's where i'll always be...) i usually shed a tear with every episode of neighbours and every single hallmark channel movie... well, don't get me started. it's pathetic.
5) my littlest boy, arthur has two fused toes on each foot. (can you tell i'm scraping the barrel?)
6) ermmmm...i weighed more than 15 stone (210 lbs) when i was pregnant with frank. i was a pig, whale and bus all rolled into one. afterwards i got down to 8 and a half stone, (119 lbs) i enjoyed that for a while, and found out i was pregnant with arth. sod's bloody law ;)
7) the very first thing i do whenever we go out anywhere, is find out where the toilets are. it's like a freaking nervous twitch. as soon as i know, i relax. hehe, that's what having two kids does to your bladder ;)
holy shit, i did it! that took SO long...so sorry if it was very boring. i should tag 7 more people, but
i'm going to let them off, i'm nice like that.
happy sunday folks!