Monday 4 August 2008

call me a saddo...


but i find something incredibly exciting about a brand new pack of yellow pencils - the perfect points, the smell, the fact i no longer have to scrap around trying to find one when i have the most amazing idea for a design (!) and all for the very reasonable price of 70p for 12. what value. i bought them together with a pad of heavyweight cartridge paper in a 12" x 12" format i've not seen before...oh, the possibilities. now all i need is babysitter...better ring my mum ;)

4 comments:

style='clear: both;'
Anonymous said...

What a perfect image ~ This evokes all kinds of happy feelings ! I can almost smell them...

Mollie said...

One of my all time favorite movie quotes:

"I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils, if I knew your name and address." (Tom Hanks, in You've Got Mail)

Anonymous said...

Now all you need is one of those old school hand powered pencil sharpeners that clamp to the edge of the desk.

Luna Levy said...

I really like those new polystyrene plate prints of yours... and I've got a question for you on my blog :) So come visit, please...