i've been tagged by lovely blogger sooziebee. i'm meant to tag a bunch more people but i'm going to wimp out on that bit, sorry :) but i'll do the other bit and list 6 quirks that you never ever wanted to know about me:
1) i have a strange aversion to baked beans and raisins (or any dried fruit really)
2) i hate not wearing a watch - it's the control freak in me, i feel naked without one.
3) if i wear nail polish on my fingernails, i sweat excessively.
4) i'm weird about numbers, especially odd ones - unless they have a 5 or 7 in them. i can't, for example, watch tv if the volume level in on '23', i have to move it to an even number. shite, that's bordering on ocd isn't it?
5) when i'm nervous, i go blotchy. damn you, pale skin!
6) if i'm talking to someone not from the uk, i tend to play on being very english. i speak really properly and say things like 'gosh, really?' and 'jolly good', very much in the manner of the famous five.
so there you go. if you didn't already think i was a looney, you do now. if you want to do your own list of quirks, feel free to consider yourself tagged.