well, these are rather quickly done - i managed a total of about 30 minutes printing, tops. it was nice and quick and clean-up was also easy, so just goes to show it needn't be a hassle.
i made a slight mistake with my screen - i put two photocopies of the same design together, and of course, it's about 2 mm out, so there's a bit of a stripey gap in the middle of the print which is a bugger, but a lesson learned for next time. i obviously need to experiment more, but i need a whole lump of time to do it, something that's unlikely to happen in the summers holidays! i mixed the ink myself, it's a lovely light seafoamy turquoise colour and there's plenty to make some bits and bobs with...anyway, gotta fly, ill child screeching.