right, i've been feeling guilty because i was tagged t'other day by lovely monda and i've been meaning to do it but haven't then got tagged again this morning by primrose corner which has got my bum into gear. rules as before, 7 random things, except i'm going to be a naughty blogger and not tag 7 more people -
i'm too bloody lazy i'm going to offer it up to anyone who wants to do it...mmmmm...*scratches head* here goes (prepare for boredom...)
1) i'm a ferocious reader - i've always got a book on the go and i'm not fussy what it is (except sci-fi, can't do that i'm afraid.) in the last two weeks i've read:
the desperate diary of a country housewife - daisy waugh (fair to middling)
pitch black - susan crandall (fairly crappy though mildly entertaining trashy thriller)
playing for pizza - john grisham (weirdly about american football in italy, weirdly quite liked it!)
the love of her life - harriet evans (chick lit-y, but rather good. i remember crying a bit)
what became before he shot her - elizabeth george (very harrowing and pretty tragic)
random acts of heroic love - danny scheinmann (superb, i blubbed alot)
i'm in the middle of my favourite man, michael connelly's the brass verdict, which i'm really enjoying.
2) i can't take daniel craig as james bond seriously. actually i can't take daniel craig seriously full stop. never met the man, but to me he looks too fond of his own reflection. if i was a bond girl i'd be gutted as him as my bond. (this is coming from the girl who's favourite bond was timothy dalton, ha!)
3) my favourite film is probably 'big' followed closely by 'forrest gump'. i'm a hanks fan.
4) i'm bad at group things - i was a shit girl guide - i never had 10p for my emergency phone call or a safety pin or a hanky in my pocket to bind wounds.
5) i was (and suppose i still am) a tomboy - so much so that when i was at school, the teachers asked my mum if she secretly wanted another boy. i used to stand up to pee. i kid you not. (i don't do that anymore, you'll be pleased to hear)
6) you might know this one, but i swear like a docker.
7) i completely and utterly use my feminine charms to get my own way. i play with my (long blonde) hair, i flutter my eyelashes, the whole kaboodle. i'm not proud of myself, but it comes in handy, especially if i've got a flat tire.
so there you go - my soul laid bare just for you ;)