Monday 13 October 2008

it's oh so quiet...



la la la la, la la la la, la la, shhhhh!
life has been kinda quiet lately, nothing more exciting than runny noses and dodgy tums...
oh, one thing that is very cool - the papernstitch site is up and running so you can check out all the lovely things for sale - the likes of stephanie levy, nea, matte stephens and royal buffet to name but a lovely few are exhibiting too - i'm thrilled to be alongside such terrific talent.
lastly, i just added 'avenue' in london bus red (and all of the avenue colours are available as a pack too) visit summersville!

3 comments:

style='clear: both;'
LPFish said...

J'adore Lu lu x x x x

Luna Levy said...

Hi Lucie,

I just dropped over to let you know I gave your very lovely papernstitch shop a little plug on my blog - only to find that you mentioned mine as well :) Thanks!

My shop has been slow too, but I think it is the finance crisis...

And I am also trying to drop a couple of pounds... I think it is the stress of the kids, don't you. Your cupcakes looked wonderful, yum! So hard to resist!

elsie dinsmore said...

I'm just about to start on your blog and can't wait. I think it's going to be very good fun indeed. don't worry about the buns girls, you're all so much more than your body - talent and attitude will get you through. and this slump will pass like all the others. take it from an old 'un. now the kettle's boiled so I'm settling in for a read. thank you very much in advance lu