Friday 3 October 2008

raining...




goodness me what a miserable friday morning! today is 'grandparent's day' at frank's school so i'm slobbing in my pj's because my mum is taking him to school for the day. i'm very happy i don't have to venture out in this manky weather!
on a completely different subject, i updated the shop last night with some pouches i made the other day. and to throw another shameless plug into the mix, remember - i can make a pouch in any of my fabrics in any of the colours i've printed - just ask, and your wish is my command! and don't worry if you're getting sick to death of seeing the same patterns over and over - new ones on the way, i've got so many ideas i can barely sit still! happy friday folks :)

1 comment:

style='clear: both;'
none said...

hm speaking of miserable, I bet you could do a mean raindrop based print. just saying...