Thursday 8 December 2011

calling all quilt shops...


i'm trying to be a nice organised designer and have a list of stockists of summersville so you're only a hop away from a purchase. i will of course be selling it myself in my etsy shop, but if you're overseas, you might prefer to buy it locally. so i need your help! if you know if your LQS is *definitely* going to stock summersville, (& by definitely, i mean summersville has actually been ordered) let me know in the comments section below with a link to the store. i've started already with a few from twitter, but the more i get, the more i'll organise into countries so it's easier to negotiate. thanks so much for your help with this, i appreciate it!


still on the summersville subject, i treated myself to some beautiful fabric markers by pebeo the other day and set about colouring in some summersville scraps - how cool a project would this be? then your summersville fabric can be completely personalised!

12 comments:

style='clear: both;'
Kate at M is for make said...

I have placed my order for M is for make (http://www.misformake.co.uk)

Charlotte said...

ooh loving the idea of personalising it with fabric pens

lisa said...

My order is placed! Lots of people patiently waiting for it to arrive in the shop...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/FreshStash?ref=si_shop

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Love the idea of colouring it in!!

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric coloring idea! I have placed my order for many precuts and the entire line in yardage for my shop!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pinkcastlefabrics

JEllen said...

Jellen's house of fabric in Cleveland, Ohio can't wait for it to arrive. I thought of this collection when I saw the Pantone color of the year for 2012 today. Yea!!! for being spot on:)

**nicke... said...

i love the idea of coloring the fabric! genius!

Annie @ The Village Haberdashery said...

Hi Lucie - I've placed an order for The Village Haberdashery (www.thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk)

Poppyprint said...

Oh my, brilliant!!!

Fabric Rehab said...

We have Placed our order at Fabric Rehab - can't wait to receive it! www.fabricrehab.co.uk

Allison said...

Hello Lu,

I've ordered 10 fabrics from this collection and I just can't wait! Soon to be found in Germany http://stillwaterdesigns.de/

P.S. Perhaps this collection holds a special place in my heart since it is the name of my hometown.

Tumus said...

Fabric Shack in Waynesville, OH, USA is now stocking it: http://www.fabricshack.com // they ship worldwide too!