Tuesday 15 February 2011

i'm an idiot...



i really am. i worked my arse off last week for the joseph joseph competition, thinking the deadline was today. but it isn't. it was friday. what a stunning professional i am. but never mind, i'll show you the designs because i'm really pleased with them. they're fun and happy, it got me out of my comfort zone and made me do something different and i *loved* making them. so they weren't a waste of time after all :)

UPDATE: oh my god. i think i'm going crazy. the lovely monda left a comment telling me that i had in fact, NOT missed the deadline for i cannot read properly. the deadline is in fact the 11th march, not february. double idiot! gah!

8 comments:

style='clear: both;'
Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I think you're a bit hard on yourself, deary. I'm glad you found the silver lining on your own before I had to virtual-slap you. These are amazing! So nice for you to have had the challenge and come out with such beautiful work.

Jodi said...

You make me laugh, and I love it! Thanks for sharing those beauties!

monda-loves said...

Lu, are you sure you have missed the deadline? I thought the competition deadline was 11th March (as per the P&P blog)?

Monda
x

Unknown said...

oh dear!

they are very very beautiful, if it's any consolation...

Flora said...

Ha ha you nutter. They are properly awesome though. Good luck!

Francesca said...

doofus.
they are really lovely lu.

Anna Betts said...

LOVE THEM!
You are a dippy cow though. Honestly...
Glad you're still able to enter though as I'm sure they will win! Yay!
xxx

K R I S T I I N A said...

love your blog AND the way you write...you make me happy! thanks for sharing.