Friday 12 July 2013

frantically...

desperately trying to get samples made for class
from liberty lifestyle!
trying to get organised for the fat quarterly retreat next week, i'm there once more teaching my portholes technique & improv, plus a table top session showing how i quilt my mini improv quilts. i'm pretty much there, although i keep thinking of more things to remember. i'm nervous & excited, mostly nervous about dragging all  the crap i'll be taking across london on the tube & excited to hang out with my homies. my roomies as usual are katy and tach, & i simply cannot wait to see them. this time next week, girls, yay! equally as important, i'm so looking forward to catching up with the lovely spanx wearing lynne, brioni, laura, justine and of course john! (they don't all wear spanx, just lynne, although there have been rumours about john...)

i shall also have my book there, i've ordered 50 copies to be delivered at the venue & i really hope it's going to be popular, otherwise i'll be dragging them home on the train with the rest of my crap...(not that the book is crap, you understand...)

anyway, i'm looking forward to seeing faces old & new, so i'll see you there! x


7 comments:

style='clear: both;'
Elsa said...

Oh, do wish I was going to be there and meeting all you wonderful sewist!
I'm my dreams ...64

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Well I will most definitely be taking a book off your hands, and possibly pocketing your samples too!

Sonia said...

ooohhh - that's a lovely lot of Liberty. So excited for your improv class and also starting to think about how I'm going to drag all my stuff over to London as well!!!!!

pennydog said...

If you sell out of books before I get there I will be gutted!

heart of charnwood said...

I definitely want one, is there any way we can pre-pay for them via paypal Lu, save you carrying lots of cash, and you know you've def sold them then! :o)

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

Gutted I won't get to meet you this year!

Isisjem said...

I was hoping to get one of your books at the retreat but understand there was issues but it might be possible to get one now paying you via paypal?