Friday 5 October 2007

awww, lovely


i received an email the other day from happy customer brooke of fabulous doodles, and she attached a photo of my black plant life hanging in her beautiful kitchen! isn't the bird perching on top of it a brilliant touch? brooke says:

"i absolutely love my print, as i've already told you. i thought i'd send you a picture of it hanging in my apartment. i look at it every time i'm in my tiny kitchen cooking."

isn't that nice? it was soooo lovely to get feedback from her and goodness me, how much do i love her kettle.....?! thanks brooke, glad you like it :)

4 comments:

style='clear: both;'
Anonymous said...

Your print is quite fabulous as it Brooke's "birdie" touch! I checked out Brooke's sites and she is quite the fabulous fashion sketch artist! Kudos to you both!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you to both of you! My tea pot is from a discount store here in the states, called Home Goods. It was a steal at only $9.99! I just loved the color, its the perfect pop of yellow for my stove top.

Anonymous said...

Love the bird detail too.

Francesca said...

very sweet pic.