Friday 18 July 2008

stacked


i'm going to be a bit quiet over the weekend as i've got to paint and wallpaper my workroom...remember that leak in there months ago? well the insurance cheque has come through and i've ordered a new one which is being laid on tuesday. so i've gone all out and bought some wallpaper for the back wall to make it into a really nice room. will show pics when it's done. i'm rather excited by the idea of having a 'nice' workroom as opposed to somewhere that gets all other random crap dumped in (tents, airbeds, bikes, paint cans with an inch left of paint at the bottom, old paint rollers, buggies, kids car seats, you get the picture)
i'm busy working on my pieces for nahcotta, (see evidence above) i love being stuck into a project! have a great weekend all...

2 comments:

style='clear: both;'
sue bulmer said...

oooh lu, a lovely new work room! Can't wait to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a work room, I bet it wil be great, I've got a desk in my bedroom.
Your art is lovely :)