Thursday 30 April 2009

what's in a name?



it's sam's cousin's baby grace's (still with me? also - are there meant to be apostrophes there? dunno) naming ceremony on saturday and i've been meaning to make something for ages but wasn't sure what...then this happened without me really realising it. it was most satifying to have a hand sewing project to do whilst watching 'midsomer murders' (yes, i'm not ashamed to admit it. for god's sake are you surprised? i sky plus 'murder she wrote' for crying out loud*) i'm very happy with it, (my work, not john nettles) i'm just hoping it goes in grace's bedroom!

*i don't really, that would be goddamn tragic.

6 comments:

style='clear: both;'
little t jane said...

oh wow! i love these!!!

Francesca said...

*yes you do!

i think it's lovely lu. grace (and her parents) will love it. and i believe all those apostrophes are correct.

Tina Peacock said...

ooh, how about Diagnosis Murder? I sky + that. Feel no shame!

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a lovely, special gift.

Jane from Canada said...

I love Midsomer Murders, I watch it religiously all the way out here in Canada. Makes me want to pack it all in and move to the English countryside (minus the murders of course!)!

Guerilla Embroidery said...

why would anyone move to midsomer? the statistic chance of you being brutally murdered is just too high! loving the work as always
x