Sunday 18 July 2010

SALE!


i've never had a sale in my shop before, but i'm currently redesigning/modernising my sketchbooks - this means i have a little pile of sketchbooks and notebooks hanging around and i'm slashing the price from $19.99 to $12.50. so if you've always wanted one of my books, now's the time to get one until stocks last! i will be also listing some tomorrow at the sale price in my plantlife design that i made for a show. they'll be fairly exclusive to etsy, certainly very limited edition! i have notebooks available in 1 x seafoam, 1 xorange zest, 1 x leaf green and 1 x teal blue if you're interested. if you want dibs on any of those, drop me an email at luciesummers{at}yahoo{dot}co{dot}uk and i can send you a paypal invoice directly. postage to UK is $3, europe $4, rest of world $6 (they're pretty heavy i'm afraid - but hey - you're saving a good amount on the actual book right?)
take a lookie here to see the available pattern and sizes.
on a different subject, many many thanks for all the fantastic comments left over at flickr and on here about my FoQ quilts. each and every one is SO appreciated, thanks my friends. xxx

No comments:

style='clear: both;'